well, you ONLY got all mad at me for not allowing anonymous comments...
Yossarian said...
stole,....
What no anonymous comments for shame I am very unhappy about that.
bitched about for being green party; which I'm not anymore cause I've come to the sad realization that there is no 3rd party, it's just democrat and republican, so I guess I'm and environmentally aware democrat.
5 Comments:
well, you ONLY got all mad at me for not allowing anonymous comments...
Yossarian said...
stole,....
What no anonymous comments for shame I am very unhappy about that.
bitched about for being green party; which I'm not anymore cause I've come to the sad realization that there is no 3rd party, it's just democrat and republican, so I guess I'm and environmentally aware democrat.
*shrugs*
anyhow, that's why I'm slightly mad at you.
(not that you care, anyway, but whatever)
Finaly you stand up for self
me & her were having an argument
so MYOB or not
no fool we were aurguing about anonymous ppls posting.
YOU (aya) yet to let that happen
Oh I don't know
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home